Welcome to Kids Club! Kids Club is a program that seeks to disciple kids (ages 5-11) to become strong, devoted followers of Christ. We do so by:
- Mentoring Kids with mature Christian leaders
- Providing a safe and fun environment for them to learn about God
- Encouraging them to develop spiritual discipline through prayer, worship, and scripture reading
Kids Club seeks to equip children with the basic Christian theology to begin, develop, and strengthen their understanding of faith within a fun, safe, and enjoyable environment where children are encouraged to engage in fellowship in a healthy community. We pray, hope, and will mentor children to develop the following skills:
- VERBAL ENCOURAGEMENT – Kids will learn to uplift people verbally through positive words and encouragement
- COMMUNITY – Kids will develop close relationships and friendships with peers and leaders who are there to build them up with comforting words and encouragement
- PRAYER – Kids will live a life built on personal prayer as well as prayer that transcends their needs
- EVANGELISM – Kids will be equipped for evangelism and will be ready to pursue self-initiated evangelism
Children will also engage in other various activities that will further develop their critical thinking skills, arts/crafts skills, imagination, and athletic/team building skills.
Events are scheduled every Friday evening from 7:15 PM to approximately 9 PM.
Cost is $50 per child for the entire school year (September to June)
To register your child, download and fill out the brochure, and send it to our Kids Club Co-Ordinator, Melissa Hong – email@example.com
You can also call Melissa if you have any questions – (403) 973-7353